Yeo Valley HQ is just a 15 minute drive from Bristol Airport, closer than central Bristol!
If you are taking a taxi, then ask them to drive to Blagdon then take the turning to Rhodyate by the Seymour Arms pub. Yeo Valley HQ can be found less than a mile up the hill.
- Leave the airport from the main exit and take a right on to the A38 towards Taunton
- Keep on the A38 for about 3 miles. After you’ve passed the Holiday Inn on your right, keep an eye out for a left hand turn signposted Blagdon and Burrington.
- Turn left here on to Ashley Lane (if you miss it just carry on to a set of traffic lights and take a left on to the A368). This is a narrow lane with quite a lot of traffic, so be careful in a hire car!
- At the end of Ashley Lane turn left on to the A368 and follow this road until you reach Blagdon High Street. Follow the twists and turns of Blagdon High Street.
- When you get to the Seymour Arms pub the A368 takes a left towards Bath, but you take a slight right hand turn (which feels straight on) to Street End heading towards Rhodyate.
- Follow this steep hill up and up, then just keep your eyes peeled and on the right hand side you’ll find our bodacious Blagdon HQ!
From Wells and t’other side of the Mendip Hills
If you’re already away from those smoggy city centres and need to wind your way over the Mendips to find Yeo Valley HQ, you’ll need to head up the Old Bristol road from Wells. Go straight across the 2 main roads leading into Priddy and join the B3134 and head on past the Castle of Comfort pub towards Burrington Combe. After about 3.5 miles, before the reach the combe, take a right turn on to Two Trees, a small country lane that heads down towards the lake. About half a mile down the hill on the left you will find our boadacious Blagdon HQ.