Meeting rooms in Taunton are perfect if you are getting together with people based further south, but the Yeo Valley Venues HQ makes sense if you are bringing together folks from Bath & Bristol or further afield.
With state of the art video conference facilities and close proximity of Bristol Airport, our fabulous meeting rooms are a perfect hub to get your team, committee or working group together. Visitors can expect a cracking bacon buttie or yeo-gurt on arrival, no matter how far they have travelled as well as all the tea and coffee they need to help complement the cracking views. Difficult meetings, creative meetings even dull meetings can be improved with Yeo hospitality.
From Taunton the trip is a quick blast down the M5, taking about 50 minutes.
- Find the M5 and travel north towards Bristol.
- At junction 22 – the Burnham on Sea junction – take the A38 signposted to Bristol Airport and Bristol South.
- Continue on the A38 past Axbridge. Eventually you’ll arrive at a set of traffic lights where the A38 and A368 cross. Turn right here onto the A368 towards Bath.
- Follow the A368 until you reach the ever so chic Blagdon High Street and head past the post office.
- At the Seymour Arms pub the A368 takes a left towards Bath, but you take the slight right hand turn (which seems straight on) to Street End heading towards Rhodyate.
- Follow this steep hill up and up, then just keep your eyes peeled and on the right hand side you’ll find our bodacious Blagdon HQ!