Bath meeting rooms were made famous for their elegance and perfect proportions by the wonderful Jane Austen. But we think Jane would be just as bowled away by our fabulous views and rolling hills of the Yeo Valley. It would remind her of Pemberley, ‘where natural beauty had been so little counteracted by an awkward taste’.
Without a doubt there are some fabulous meeting rooms and venues in Bath – and if you want tradition and class, they can’t be beaten. But we offer something slightly different. Meeting rooms with views that expand your horizons, space to breathe and the kind of creative spark rooted in nature that we really rock here in the West Country. Just because it’s the country, don’t think country bumpkin, think meeting venues of splendour and natural beauty!
It takes about 45 minutes to drive to Yeo Valley from central Bath – and it truly is a beautiful drive.
- Head out of Bath on the A4 towards Bristol.
- At the roundabout where the A39 and A4 meet, take the second left by The Globe Inn towards Corston on the A39. You’ll go past the entrance of Bath Spa University on your left.
- Keep following the A39, until you get to a set of traffic lights where the road splits, keep right on to the A368.
- The A358 snakes along for a while – there’s a roundabout crossing the A37, you’ll see the reservoir and drive through West Harptree.
- Finally you’ll arrive in Blagdon, and will see the Seymour Arms pub directly in front of you as the A36 turns right.
- Take the left hand turn on to Street End heading towards Rhodyate.
- Follow this steep hill up and up, then just keep your eyes peeled and on the right hand side you’ll find our bodacious Blagdon HQ!