Meeting rooms in Bristol might seem like a more straightforward option than coming to visit us in our beautiful valley – until you start battling through the one way systems and city centre traffic!
Yeo Valley HQ is a leisurely trip by comparison, and only takes half an hour from central Bristol, even on a busy day. Swap the traffic lights and busy roundabouts for calm country lanes and beautiful green pastures. We think the stress free environment, delicious food and beautiful country views are easily worth the trip – our HQ is deceptively local, making it a very viable alternative to any conference rooms in Bristol.
We are just a short trip down the A38.
- To find us from central Bristol, head south towards Bedminster. The A38 starts at Bedminster Bridge near St Mary Redcliffe and only a quick jaunt along the River Avon from Temple Meads. If you’re not sure where you’re going, follow signs for Bristol Airport and you’ll be heading in the right direction.
- Keep following the A38 signs through Bedminster, then out past Bristol Airport on your right. When you’ve passed the Holiday Inn on your right, keep an eye out for a left hand turn signposted Blagdon and Burrington.
- This country lane is where you peel off the A38 – it’s called Ashley Lane. If you miss it don’t worry, you are looking for the A368 which is signposted left at the next set of traffic lights. At the end of Ashley Lane turn left on to the A368.
- Follow this road until you reach the ever so chic Blagdon High Street. Head past Blagdon post office.
- At the Seymour Arms pub the A368 takes a left towards Bath, but you take a slight right hand turn (which feels straight on) to Street End heading towards Rhodyate.
- Follow this steep hill up and up, then just keep your eyes peeled and on the right hand side you’ll find our bodacious Blagdon HQ!